1415 HAWN AVE
SHREVEPORT, LA 71107
"TRUSTWORTHY SERVICE EVERY TIME"
Ask about how to save money with our Extended Service Agreement!
The service includes:
1. FREE CARBON MONOXIDE TEST
2. Check Motor
3. Clean Vestibule
4. Pilot & Burner Assemblies
5. Check Total Performance
6. Check Filters
7. Check All Electrical Connections
8. Check Heat Exchanger for Cracks & Corrosion
9. Heat Pump: Check Refrigeration
10.Levels & Clean Outdoor Coils
This service includes:
1. Remove debris from the outdoor unit, compressor and refrigerant lines.
2. Inspect and flush the condensate drain.
3. Test the thermostat for proper operation.
4. Wash condensers.
5. Tighten mechanical and electrical connections if needed.
6. Check or change filter.
7. Lubricate the blower motor as directed.
8. Check refrigerant charge/freon levels.
9. Inspect belts for wear when applicable.
No matter how small or large, your home is one of your most valuable assets, but an inefficient air conditioning and heating system could cost you money.
And most importantly, it may be affecting the quality of air in your home, which could affect your family’s health.
Ability Air Conditioning, Inc. prides itself in having the best equipment and the finest technicians for residential HVAC services. Our technicians comprehensively evaluate your system and the air quality in your home.
Let our consultants help you make the right decisions on your air conditioning and heating system.