Shane's daughter was fishing with Lil Dan and caught her a catfish.
People are turning on the furnaces for the winter season. It's important to have the furnace checked for carbon monoxide. It is included in the semi-annual checkup of your system.
12 signs may help you to detect a carbon monoxide leakage in your home
1. You see black, sooty marks on the front covers of gas fires.
2. There is heavy condensation built up at the windowpane where the appliance is installed.
3. Sooty or yellow/brown stains on or around boilers, stoves, or fires.
4. Smoke building up in rooms.
5. Yellow flames coming out from gas appliances except at natural gas fireplaces.
6. The pilot lights blow out frequently.
7. Solid fuel fires burn a lot slower than usual.
8. People in your home have these symptoms:
9. Symptoms disappear once you are away from your home.
10. You get seasonal symptoms, such as headaches during the winter when the central heating is used more frequently.
11. Pets become ill.
12. Symptoms appear or seem to get worse when using fuel-burning equipment.
24/7 Emergency Service
Lil Dan tuckered out from fishing
Ricky makes a friend
Rosie lying in the sun
The guys find all sorts of friends on the job. They see a lot of dogs, an occasional goat, silver tree frog and butterflies.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Always a technician on call!!
Sites on the job
Silver Tree Frog
Dual alarm -- Smoke and CO
Lil Dan catches his first catfish.